Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
On days when students will be on-campus, parent/guardians must complete a Covid-19 Daily Screening for Students Form and submit it prior to students' arrival.
All school districts in New Jersey are required to implement a pre-screening of all students. A parent/guardian MUST complete a pre-screening form for their child before the child comes to school. Each morning, an email reminder will be sent to the parent/guardian email listed in Aspen. If you have multiple children, you MUST complete a form for each child.
- Parents must access the Parent Portal in Aspen to complete the Covid-19 Daily Screening for Students Form. You can login to the Aspen portal here.
- The screening form is only available between Midnight and 8:00 AM on days when your child is expected to physically attend school.
- The screening form must be completed each day your child is expected to physically attend school.
- Full-time remote students do not have to complete the form.
- If you do not have an Aspen account, detailed information on how to create a parent account is posted here.
The announcement for the form will display at the top of the list of Announcements on the parent portal in Aspen. Click on the tab, then select the Student Name using the magnifying glass. Select "OK" then "Next" to complete the form.
After submitting the form, you will receive an email letting you know if your child is cleared to be on campus today.
Once the screening has been completed you will receive notification that your child has been cleared to report to school or that your child is not cleared. In the event your child is not cleared you will be directed to contact the appropriate grade level House Office to report the absence.
If a pre-screening form is not completed, your child will be pulled out of class and sent to the Health Office to complete the pre-screening.
Parents will receive an email reminder to fill out and submit the form every morning that their children are scheduled to be on campus.
We strongly recommend using the following expert sources for facts and updates. They provide the best information on prevention strategies, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you think you are sick:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- New Jersey Department of Health Communicable Disease Service
- Hunterdon County Department of Health
Hunterdon Healthcare is offering a hotline on coronavirus: 908-788-6440. The hotline will be open seven days a week, from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
This pandemic represents a significant disruption to all of our lives. Children, in particular, may struggle with this disruption, and may have difficulty talking about it. The Centers for Disease Control offers advice on how to talk to children about the virus and the disruptions that it is causing:
The following resource offers information on how to deal with anxiety and stress created by the virus and the isolation caused by social distancing:
Gail Callahan, MPH, RN, AMP-BC
COVID-19 Social Services
Hunterdon County Library
Hunterdon County LINK Transportation
Flemington Food Pantry