Welcome to the 2019-2020 Online Scheduling Webpage.
The following links are posted to the right side of this webpage:
- Aspen Online Scheduling
- 2019-2020 Program of Studies
- Complete scheduling instructions
- Power point presentations
Scheduling timelines and information on computer access for current students appear below.
Please note that HC counselors will meet with all currently enrolled students individually after online scheduling is completed, to review online requests and ensure that every student has scheduled the courses needed.
For technical assistance or scheduling questions:
For technical assistance questions during online scheduling, please email:
For scheduling assistance questions during online scheduling, please email:
2019-2020 Scheduling Timelines:
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 11 (Class of 2020): February 7, 2019 through February 11, 2019.
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 10 (Class of 2021): February 12, 2019 through February 16, 2019.
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 9 (Class of 2022): February 17, 2019 through February 21, 2019.
- Students currently enrolled in grade 8 in Hunterdon Central's sending district schools (Class of 2023): February 22, 2019 through February 26, 2019.
- Students enrolling in Hunterdon Central from non-sending district schools, or out-of-district School Choice students, will not use the online scheduling system. Beginning in February, please contact our Registrar at 908-284-7227 to make a registration and scheduling appointment.
Please note: Students who fail to input their courses during the above time frames will be assigned a lower scheduling priority. Accordingly, this may affect these students’ ability to enroll in courses which are filled or are low enrollment courses.
Computer Access for Online Scheduling:
- The IMC will be available during Unit Lunch (10:29 AM - 11:10 AM) and Block 5 (2:03 PM – 2:50 PM) for currently enrolled HC students who are in need of assistance or computer access.
- For students currently enrolled in grade 11: February 7, 2019.
- For students currently enrolled in grade 10: February 13, 2019.
- For students currently enrolled in grade 9: February 20, 2019.