Welcome to the 2022-2023 Online Scheduling Webpage.
The following links are posted to the right side of this webpage:
- Aspen Online Scheduling
- 2022-2023 Program of Studies
- Complete scheduling instructions for current grade 9 and current grades 9-11 students
- Powerpoint slide presentations
Scheduling timelines appear below.
Please note that HC counselors will meet with all currently enrolled students individually after online scheduling is completed, to review online requests and ensure that every student has scheduled the courses needed.
For technical assistance or scheduling questions:
If parents need technical assistance or have technical questions during online scheduling, please go to:
If students need technical assistance or have technical questions during online scheduling, please go to:
2022-2023 Scheduling Timelines:
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 11 (Class of 2023): February 1, 2022 through February 5, 2022.
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 10 (Class of 2024): February 6, 2022 through February 10, 2022.
- Students currently enrolled in Hunterdon Central's grade 9 (Class of 2025): February 11, 2022 through February 15, 2022.
- Students currently enrolled in grade 8 in Hunterdon Central's sending district schools (Class of 2026): February 16, 2022 through February 20, 2022.
- Students enrolling in Hunterdon Central from non-sending district schools, or out-of-district School Choice students, will not use the online scheduling system. Beginning in February, please contact our Registrar at 908-284-7227 to make a registration and scheduling appointment.
All students who enter course requests during their assigned time will be given equal opportunity to receive the selected courses.
Please note that some elective courses may be removed from the selection list if the overall course requests exceed the maximum enrollment capacity. Because of this, students who delay in entering requests, or who fail to input courses within the designated timeframe, may not be able to schedule elective courses they planned on taking. All students should enter alternates for requested electives.
Grade level counselors will meet individually with each student to review submissions once the grade level course entry window is closed.