Emergency Information/Parent Consent Forms
Hunterdon Central offers the convenience of online submission of Student Emergency Card Information and required Parental Consents & Permissions.
These forms include:
- 2023-2024 HCRHS Health Services
- Parental Consents and Permissions
- HCRHS Device Voucher
- Student Network/Internet Agreement Form
Online forms can be updated/filled out and submitted using Aspen, our Student Information System.
Instructions for Submitting Forms via Aspen:
IMPORTANT: Parents/guardians must have a Hunterdon Central Parent Aspen Account in order to complete the forms for 2023-2024. Please note that forms cannot be completed or submitted from a Student Aspen Account.
- If you are a parent/guardian who is new to the high school and has never created a Parent Aspen account, please begin by clicking on the link to the webpage Aspen Information This webpage will provide detailed information on how to create a Parent Aspen Account.
- If you are a current Hunterdon Central parent/guardian and have already created a Parent Aspen Account, you can login to Aspen here: Aspen Login Please note that your login ID is the full email address you have registered with us. If you have an Aspen account but do not remember your password, please click "I forgot my password" on the Aspen login page. A temporary password will be emailed to you, which you can then use to create a new password.
Once you are logged in to a Parent Aspen Account, please use the following instructions to update/fill in 2023-2024 Emergency Information for each child you have at the high school. After completing the Emergency Information, please continue the same process to fill in and submit the required Parental Consent & Permission Forms listed in Aspen.
Please note: If you are a current Hunterdon Central Parent/Guardian and have already submitted the required consents/permissions, you will see your past consent choices. Once submitted, these consents and permissions are valid for a student's entire time at the high school. It is necessary, however to review and update the Student Emergency Information for 2023-2024.
Emergency information & Parental Consent Forms:
If you would like to download and print the Emergency Information and required Parental Consent Forms, please click on the following links to access these documents:
2023-2024 Emergency Information - English
2023-2024 Emergency Information - Spanish
FERPA - English
FERPA - Spanish
HC Consent Form - English
HC Consent Form - Spanish
NJ DOE Consent Form - English
NJ DOE Consent Form - Spanish
IT Consent Student Internet Agreement - English
IT Consent Student Internet Agreement - Spanish
IT Consent Device Voucher - English
IT Consent Device Voucher - Spanish
For Help & Assistance:
If you have difficulty creating an Aspen Parent Account or filling in and submitting the Emergency Card information and Parent Consent & Permission Forms, please email: