Welcome to Hunterdon Central Regional High School. If you are a new resident in the District and have child that is of high school age please contact our Registrar, Robyn Bennett, at 908-284-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org o schedule a registration appointment.
Students must be accompanied at the registration by a legal parent or guardian. Please bring the following required documents to the scheduled appointment:
- Student’s Birth Certificate or a copy; passports are also acceptable.
- Immunization records – to be approved by the Health Office. Student will not be admitted to classes until this is on file with the Health Office.
- Three proofs of residency in this school district:
- Contract of sale, C.O., lease, mortgage, tax bill or other evidence of property ownership/residency
- Voter registration, permits, financial account information, utility bills (current month), insurance statement, cancelled checks, receipts, credit card bill, drivers license or other evidence of attachment to a particular location.
- Court Orders, State agency agreements, medical reports, benefit statements.
- Transcript, schedule, recent report card and withdrawal form from student’s current school. Include New Jersey State ID # if transferring from a NJ public School.
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (if they apply to your family)
- Child Study Team records, including the latest psychological, learning, social and other evaluations as well as the current IEP (Individualized Educational Program), for classified students.
All incoming students are required to take a math placement test,either at the time of registration or at another scheduled time.
Some students may also need to take the English skills assessment. This will be determined at the time of registration.
All transfer or re-entering students MUST have a physical by a licensed physician within 30 days of entering Hunterdon Central Regional High School. Click to download and print Physical Forms.
We look forward to having your student join us at Hunterdon Central!