Junior College Planning Information

Please click on the photo link to watch the video: Junior College Planning Night.

Please click on the link to view the video, "College Admissions Panel".


Jennifer Nuechterlein




Working Papers Update

All minors under the age of 18 who work in New Jersey must have an employment certificate, also known as working papers, or a special permit (for agriculture, newspaper carrier, or theatrical employment). 

Beginning June 1, 2023, the New Jersey Department of Labor will use a new process that has made getting working papers much easier - all applications will be completed online.  

Information and a link to the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Young Workers website can be accessed here:   Working Papers