Hunterdon Central's Corporate Sponsorship Program provides a unique opportunity for local business owners to highlight their business to thousands of community members who visit Hunterdon Central's campus.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program provides valuable advertising exposure to target customers at the high school's athletic events and competitions. It also provides the District with the revenue needed to supply continued athletic and extracurricular programs for our students, while reducing costs to local taxpayers.
We hope that you are interested in this high-profile opportunity to advertise your business while supporting the outstanding high school programs we offer our community's children! We would be happy to answer any questions and discuss this opportunity with you.
The program includes six levels of membership with varying degrees of exposure, including signage, announcements, and season passes for your business. All sponsors, regardless of membership level, will receive a certificate to display at their business location and will be acknowledged on the school's website and throughout our campus.
Please click on the link to fill out and submit a sponsorship form:
Corporate Sponsorship at Hunterdon Central
Signage is the responsibility of the Corporate Sponsor and arrangements should be made directly with the sign company.
- Signage must adhere to the following criteria:
- Separate signs should be purchased for each location (depending on your member level)
- Signs must be 3' x 8'
- Signs may contain any information related to business name, address, phone, graphics and or business slogans.
- Artwork for signage must be approved by the District prior to installation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Signs should be delivered to HCRHS. Contact Paula Graham at 908-284-7161 to make arrangements.
Signs will be on display for the school year and will be extended with renewed sponsorship. Signs may start to show wear from year to year. If a corporate sponsor is continuing they may need to be replaced for the following year.
Please contact Paula Graham at 908-284-7161 for information about local signage companies.