Hunterdon Central's library fosters a love of reading for a variety of purposes and for lifelong learning. The library staff offers one-to-one help in choosing texts in addition to providing booktalks for various classes across the curriculum. Check out some of our online resources for selecting reading materials.
Find reading recommendations for fiction and non-fiction, as well as book discussion guides and read-alikes.
Check off "Local Collection" to see titles located at Hunterdon Central.
Resolve to edge in a little reading every day, if it is but a single sentence. If you gain fifteen minutes a day, it will make itself felt at the end of the year.
- HC BookTalks and Trailers
- Online Book Selection and Reviews
- County Libraries
- Magazines @ IMC
- IMC New Materials List
- Virtual Bookshelves
- HCRHS Bookworms
American History III
Art in America
Car and Driver
E: The Environmental Mag
Field and Stream
Library Media Connection
Martha Stewart Living
People En Espanol
US News and World Report
- Visit the online catalog and click on "HCRHS - Instructional Media Center"
- Click "Resource Lists" on the leftsidebar.
- Click the tab "Public Lists" on the right side of the page.
- Click on the "Date Last Updated" link. Click on the list you'd like to see.
- You will see a list of all new materials in call number order. Fiction (FIC), memoirs (MEM), graphic novels (GN), short stories (SC), videocassettes (VC), DVDs, and paperbacks (PB) will be listed at the end.
- Click a title to access the item'ssummary and availability