IMC - Library
Hunterdon Central recognizes the important role the school library program has in student achievement. The IMC supports the mission of Hunterdon Central by providing a student-centered learning environment for research and collaboration, promoting an appreciation of reading and seeking to ensure that all students acquire the information literacy skills needed to become critical global citizens in the 21st century.
- Innovative and flexible staff who host classes and come to classrooms to provide lessons and services.
- Expertise in complete research process, guided inquiry, databases, design thinking, and makerspace use.
- Collaborative team that innovates, instructs, and supports all disciplines and teachers.
- Media specialists who seek and develop instructional partnerships with teachers and Professional Learning Communities; learn new curricula, and collaborate on the delivery and assessment of lessons; make all patrons (teachers and students) effective users of information in order to create new ideas; assist teachers with technology and media (Google platform, Virtual reality, Apps, etc.) for instruction and student collaboration.
- A team that can design and fail forward and reflect on growth and support one another to innovate.
Please note: Visitors to our campus must sign in at the reception desks at either the Fountain Entrance off Route 31 or Commons Entrance off Junction Road before coming to the IMC.
Please click on the link to view detalied information on how to apply for working papers: