HCRHS Budget Information
HUNTERDON CENTRAL 2019-2020 BUDGET OBJECTIVES:
- To maintain compliance with all mandated programs and initiatives of the New Jersey Department of Education.
- To continue to evaluate and implement programs in support of the academic experience for all students.
- To plan and provide the necessary resources for the faculty/staff and students in preparation for college/career as designated in the New Jersey State Student Learning Standards.
- To sustain and enhance District facilities for safety, academic experiences, activities, and environmental purposes through ongoing maintenance and long-range capital plan.
- To offer the community a fiscally responsible and respectful 2019-2020 budget with a 2% New Jersey state cap by implementing strategies to balance District needs while mitigating expenses to minimize future budget tax levy increases.
Please click on the title to view the power point presentation: