2018-2019 Budget Information
Hunterdon Central 2018-2019 Budget Objectives:
- To sustain and enhance District facilities for safety, academic experiences, activities, and environmental purposes through ongoing maintenance and long-range capital plan.
- To maintain compliance with all mandated programs and initiatives of the New Jersey Department of Education.
- To continue to evaluate and implement programs in support of the academic experience for all students.
- To plan and provide the necessary resources for the faculty/staff and students in preparation for college and careers, as designed by the New Jersey State Standards.
- To offer the community a fiscally responsible and respectful 2018-2019 budget within a 2% New Jersey State cap by implementing strategies to balance District needs, while mitigating expenses to minimize future budget tax levy increases.
2018-2018 Preliminary Budget:On March 19, 2018, the Hunterdon Central Board of Education approved the 2018-2019 Preliminary Budget for submission to County officials.
Please click to view the power point presentation: